Today in human geo we got to share our projects. And If you
know me you know that I hate reading aloud and standing in front of a class and
presenting something. One reason why I hate it so much if because I read slow
and sometimes I mess words up and I feel like a lot of people judge me! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!
But for real I do hate it a lot. We did our project on Population Pyramids. We
had to write questions and other things about world hunger and many people and
organizations that do make a difference and do help people in a hunger
situation. Listening to people they did very well! But then my group went and
my other group members did very well. But then it came time for me to talk and I
completely embarrassed myself. I felt like I couldn’t talk and of course I didn’t
really know what to say when it came time for me to explain MY thoughts. I said
how the organization taught people to farm and that’s good. REALLY GRACYN!! I should’ve
said how instead of just giving people money and food to eat, people of the
organization helping, take the time to teach people how to farm and do many
other things that will help their life from hunger. But it’s too late now…
Today is Friday! And we have off!!! It’s so so nice to have a day off. A lot of the other people from other schools whom I know were very jealous that everyone at The John Carroll School had a day off to do whatever their minds pleased. Today I got to wake up at my best friend faith Hess’s house hold! And later we would ride off to see C Milton and Bel Air who shall fight to be the winner in men’s soccer! But yesterday on Thursday I had human Geo first and one thing that is an annual thing that ONLY happens Thursday is the “its Thursday” song. All it is Mr. Schick and Mr. Mac going around the halls in the morning terrorizing the children silently going in their lockers. Just kidding it very hilarious to watch but Thursday in human Geo we went back to the CIA cite and researched more on populations and things that branch off of population. We learned about total fertility rate which is the average number of children born per women in a women’s life time. We also wer...
Comments
Post a Comment