Today in Human Geo I walk in on Hugh and Logan drawing on
the board. I decided to join them and draw me as an angel that says GGMAMA next
to it because the holidays are coming fast. ONLY 26 DAYS. TILL CHRISTMAS!!! If that
doesn’t put a smile on your face I have no idea what will. But today in Human
Geo the that the beautiful artwork I had crafted on the board we took more
notes on the population pyramids. MORE NOTES. Although we have been learning
about these for quite a few classes I did actually learn something new that wasn’t
taught in any other class. I learned that building factories can increase the population.
Cause you think about all the people who leave one place to come where the
factories are to work. Which will make the population grow in that one area. That’s
something new I have learned!!!
Today in human geo we got to share our projects. And If you know me you know that I hate reading aloud and standing in front of a class and presenting something. One reason why I hate it so much if because I read slow and sometimes I mess words up and I feel like a lot of people judge me! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! But for real I do hate it a lot. We did our project on Population Pyramids. We had to write questions and other things about world hunger and many people and organizations that do make a difference and do help people in a hunger situation. Listening to people they did very well! But then my group went and my other group members did very well. But then it came time for me to talk and I completely embarrassed myself. I felt like I couldn’t talk and of course I didn’t really know what to say when it came time for me to explain MY thoughts. I said how the organization taught people to farm and that’s good. REALLY GRACYN!! I should’ve said how instead of just giv...
Comments
Post a Comment