Today in Human Geo I walk in on Hugh and Logan drawing on the board. I decided to join them and draw me as an angel that says GGMAMA next to it because the holidays are coming fast. ONLY 26 DAYS. TILL CHRISTMAS!!! If that doesn’t put a smile on your face I have no idea what will. But today in Human Geo the that the beautiful artwork I had crafted on the board we took more notes on the population pyramids. MORE NOTES. Although we have been learning about these for quite a few classes I did actually learn something new that wasn’t taught in any other class. I learned that building factories can increase the population. Cause you think about all the people who leave one place to come where the factories are to work. Which will make the population grow in that one area. That’s something new I have learned!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog