As I walked into human geo I was extremely surprised that I wasn’t
freezing. The other day I walked in and my soul was numb. But today was
different. As I walked in I wasn’t even the slightest bit cold like I felt yesterday.
But I was very pleased with the temperature that was in the school today! Today
in human geo we were given a project that would be turned in on Friday. For the
project, we have to research all of the countries given. In the beginning of
the class it sounded like he wanted us to only do one or two countries! No! we
had to do 15. And with these 15 countries we had to find the head of government,
the name of country, the government type, and picture of a map! But it took me
forever and I really hope we have a snow day tomorrow because I want to
sleeeeeeeep!
Today in human geo we got to share our projects. And If you know me you know that I hate reading aloud and standing in front of a class and presenting something. One reason why I hate it so much if because I read slow and sometimes I mess words up and I feel like a lot of people judge me! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! But for real I do hate it a lot. We did our project on Population Pyramids. We had to write questions and other things about world hunger and many people and organizations that do make a difference and do help people in a hunger situation. Listening to people they did very well! But then my group went and my other group members did very well. But then it came time for me to talk and I completely embarrassed myself. I felt like I couldn’t talk and of course I didn’t really know what to say when it came time for me to explain MY thoughts. I said how the organization taught people to farm and that’s good. REALLY GRACYN!! I should’ve said how instead of just giv...
Comments
Post a Comment