As I walked into human geo I was extremely surprised that I wasn’t freezing. The other day I walked in and my soul was numb. But today was different. As I walked in I wasn’t even the slightest bit cold like I felt yesterday. But I was very pleased with the temperature that was in the school today! Today in human geo we were given a project that would be turned in on Friday. For the project, we have to research all of the countries given. In the beginning of the class it sounded like he wanted us to only do one or two countries! No! we had to do 15. And with these 15 countries we had to find the head of government, the name of country, the government type, and picture of a map! But it took me forever and I really hope we have a snow day tomorrow because I want to sleeeeeeeep!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog