Today coming into school was miserable! The only day it rains this week is the day I don’t have a jacket… just my like huh? But my sperry’s got wrecked and the schools TOO hot. Like before it was freeeeezing but now its way too hot. Why can I never just be comfortable in this school! But, Today in class I was preparing myself for a mental break down. We were having our quiz on world leaders and I studied so so so so hard but I wasn’t sure if I studied everything!!!! Going into the test I know the first two pages then it came the 3rd and I had no idea what most of the were! And the last page was even worse because you could have the leaders be more than one question so I couldn’t do my elimination strategy. But I got through it so hopefully I do better than I thought and I don’t flunk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog