Today in human geography it twas the most perfect temperature! I wasn’t too hot and I wasn’t too cold. I was just right. It was kind of like the three little bears. When I walked in My teacher Mr. Schick told me about a snow storm named Grayson. Different spelling but the same name as mine! And the storm is JUST LIKE ME! Just going around… ruining people’s lives. Yep sounds like me! But today in class after having a whole day to work on this “worlds leaders” project we got to notes on the extended information our teacher Mr. Schick found on his own. As we took some notes some of the leaders of these countries we learned about had very interesting background stories. Like the president of India was in one of the lowest groups in india. And another that was probably the weirdest was the france president who married his high school teacher!!! LIKE EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog