Today in human geo after I had just had a terrible time in
biology got a gracious hello from my teacher. Unfortunately, it wasn’t the kind
of hello I was looking for. It sounded more like “TODAY WE HAVE A POP QUIZ!”.
Well it was on which countries were republican or democratic and where
countries were and other things we have gone over during the week. But unfortunately
I’m not that confident with my performances but I’ll get the grade I get. But
through the class time we had to go on this website that the CIA had created
and pinpoint where the top twenty five countries that had the most population
in the world and we had to map them. It was kind of frustrating because so many
counties were too tiny to put the number of it in the country so I had to write
in tiny font. But I finished it and now I have no homework.
Today in human geo we talked all class about this extra credit thing that could give us 5 to 15 points if we complete this with a 100 percent. But Mr. Schick, my teacher introduced us to this website called Kiva. On this site, it’s kind of like a go fund me page but it helps people in need. On this site, it shows people who need help with their lives. Here the people say the amount they need and you can have the choice to lend them money. site it’s kind of like a go fund me page but it helps people in need. On this site, it shows people who need help with their lives. Here the people say the amount they need and you can have the choice to lend them money. You can lend as much money as you want. And you will always be paid back the amount you lent. But as we were looking and exploring this site it made me sad when people only had a few hours and they were so close to their final amount! Because when people don’t make their goal they have to restart!! But I do ...
Comments
Post a Comment