The first day of school. I woke up tired and instead of waking up throughout the day I got more tired as the day went on. Me and my bestie faith hess were driving together this morning. Our moms made us take a picture in our uniforms holding up a number one like we were in kindergarten! Which was super funny. But nothing was going right! My hair was totally drenched, I forgot clothes for soccer, and I didn’t bring a pencil… to school I forgot a pencil. Probably the most important thing you’ll need… and I forgot it. As we were driving me and faith made a playlist specifically for the first day of school that would pump us up. As we drove up to school I tried to take it all in. Ive been told to enjoy freshman year because it all goes by too fast. Walking into school was very exciting. Step by step all these visions in my head of what high school might be like, given to me from movies and shows were going crazy. I was still extremely tired but this would be my morning for the next 4 years so I guess I just have to get used to that. Waiting in the lobby I standing with a group of girls. I saw a lot of new faces. I just couldn’t wait to go to my locker and get started. I was off the first mod so I got to hang out in the cafe with a few of my friends. After I had my first class I knew this would be a long day. Finally lunch had come and I got two pizzas an fries with soda… I know what your thinking “what a healthy lunch”… thats what my mom said sarcastically when I told her but I ate all of it with a smile on my face.. yes I got a few looks but I didn’t mind much. After lunch I found out I wasn’t having practice which is awesome because not only now I didn’t need to worry about not having clothes but we were supposed to run the SAFARI RUN! Thats when you run around the entire campus! Which I especially wasn’t looking forward to. But then the day was over! And now ill probably do my homework and then take a nap! But I’m excited for this year to begin! I know its gonna be fun!
Today in human geo we got to share our projects. And If you know me you know that I hate reading aloud and standing in front of a class and presenting something. One reason why I hate it so much if because I read slow and sometimes I mess words up and I feel like a lot of people judge me! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! But for real I do hate it a lot. We did our project on Population Pyramids. We had to write questions and other things about world hunger and many people and organizations that do make a difference and do help people in a hunger situation. Listening to people they did very well! But then my group went and my other group members did very well. But then it came time for me to talk and I completely embarrassed myself. I felt like I couldn’t talk and of course I didn’t really know what to say when it came time for me to explain MY thoughts. I said how the organization taught people to farm and that’s good. REALLY GRACYN!! I should’ve said how instead of just giv...
Comments
Post a Comment