The first day of school. I woke up tired and instead of waking up throughout the day I got more tired as the day went on. Me and my bestie faith hess were driving together this morning. Our moms made us take a picture in our uniforms holding up a number one like we were in kindergarten! Which was super funny. But nothing was going right! My hair was totally drenched, I forgot clothes for soccer, and I didn’t bring a pencil… to school I forgot a pencil. Probably the most important thing you’ll need… and I forgot it. As we were driving me and faith made a playlist specifically for the first day of school that would pump us up. As we drove up to school I tried to take it all in. Ive been told to enjoy freshman year because it all goes by too fast. Walking into school was very exciting. Step by step all these visions in my head of what high school might be like, given to me from movies and shows were going crazy. I was still extremely tired but this would be my morning for the next 4 years so I guess I just have to get used to that. Waiting in the lobby I standing with a group of girls. I saw a lot of new faces. I just couldn’t wait to go to my locker and get started. I was off the first mod so I got to hang out in the cafe with a few of my friends. After I had my first class I knew this would be a long day. Finally lunch had come and I got two pizzas an fries with soda… I know what your thinking “what a healthy lunch”… thats what my mom said sarcastically when I told her but I ate all of it with a smile on my face.. yes I got a few looks but I didn’t mind much. After lunch I found out I wasn’t having practice which is awesome because not only now I didn’t need to worry about not having clothes but we were supposed to run the SAFARI RUN! Thats when you run around the entire campus! Which I especially wasn’t looking forward to. But then the day was over! And now ill probably do my homework and then take a nap! But I’m excited for this year to begin! I know its gonna be fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog