Today I had my biology class. And we had our section 2 of
chemistry! And I ROCKED that test. Hopefully… cause usually when i think I do
good I always tend to fail somehow. But today in Human Geo, we went over what
we did last night for our blogs. For our blogs last night, we had to write down
3 questions that we believed should be on the TEST we have tomorrow! I thought it
was very generous for my teacher Mr. Schick to let us choose our own questions
for this upcoming test! My question was easy and would be a multiple-choice
question. It was “how many time zones are there REALLY”. Yeah, yeah that was an
easy one… 27. But I mean I don’t want the test to be too hard. But we just took
pictures of the questions everyone said and hopefully I get a good grade… or
else I will cry.
Today in human geo we talked all class about this extra credit thing that could give us 5 to 15 points if we complete this with a 100 percent. But Mr. Schick, my teacher introduced us to this website called Kiva. On this site, it’s kind of like a go fund me page but it helps people in need. On this site, it shows people who need help with their lives. Here the people say the amount they need and you can have the choice to lend them money. site it’s kind of like a go fund me page but it helps people in need. On this site, it shows people who need help with their lives. Here the people say the amount they need and you can have the choice to lend them money. You can lend as much money as you want. And you will always be paid back the amount you lent. But as we were looking and exploring this site it made me sad when people only had a few hours and they were so close to their final amount! Because when people don’t make their goal they have to restart!! But I do ...
Comments
Post a Comment