Today went by super quick. This morning my mom woke me up 10 minutes before we were actually supposed to leave my house to pick faith up. I was very stressed and forgot to eat breakfast. Great! now thats when I knew my stomach was going to be growling all day! As me and faith walked in to school again we kind of knew what to expect this time around. Lots of people crammed in a tinny lobby. But we found a few of our friends that we could huddle with in the corner. As soon as the bell rang everyone rushed out of there. One minute later you wouldn't have been able to tell if someone was even there. My first class... Spanish. I haven't had Spanish yet so this would be my first time coming to this class other than coming for orientation. Ive actually never taken Spanish before. In my middle school we had quarters. 4 quarters were in one year of school. And when your in sixth grade you take Spanish then 7th French and 8th German. But I didn't take Spanish or German! so I didn't know what to expect from this experience. but I ended up liking it. Later I was nearly shoved into the wall by a very tall upper classmen! It was so funny we were both going the same ways and we tried dodging each other but ended up dodging to same directions and WAM! but other than that nothing else happened that was that special.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog