Today at the John Carroll school it was lights out on this beautiful Friday morning. I was very surprised they didn’t let us get out of school. But during the morning the stairs were dark and I kept tripping and running into people. But I had high hopes till human geo came upon me. We were all taking notes. Today we got new seats and so now I sit next to Nick G and Jacob F. We were taking notes like we’ve been doing the whole week. We all thought we would be going home when the principle came on the microphone. Instead of what we thought all the power was restored!!! DANG FLABIT! Now I have to stay in school… YAY! But today we took notes about how people can tell you directions by telling you the places familiar that are closest to the unfamiliar place.  But it was cool one of my teachers friends can sail. He has been to the middle east and used to take his friends. It was very interesting to learn about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog