Today at school started out super well. I’ve had this nasty cough
that has nestled in me for days and days without trying to conceal itself. It
just lets in out. I hate coughing and of course it happens to me. I feel really
bad in class when I cough. I can see people give me disgusted looks and I can over
hear the whispers about how gross I am. But I didn’t cough for the whole day
today which made me super happy. But in Human Geo my teacher asked us a
question in the beginning of class. “ what does it mean to do something locally
to make it global?”. This questioned was definitely one to think about but we
soon found out that when you “think globally, you can act locally”. Cause when you do things in your local town or
where you live, you can affect your world.
Today in human geo we got to share our projects. And If you know me you know that I hate reading aloud and standing in front of a class and presenting something. One reason why I hate it so much if because I read slow and sometimes I mess words up and I feel like a lot of people judge me! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! But for real I do hate it a lot. We did our project on Population Pyramids. We had to write questions and other things about world hunger and many people and organizations that do make a difference and do help people in a hunger situation. Listening to people they did very well! But then my group went and my other group members did very well. But then it came time for me to talk and I completely embarrassed myself. I felt like I couldn’t talk and of course I didn’t really know what to say when it came time for me to explain MY thoughts. I said how the organization taught people to farm and that’s good. REALLY GRACYN!! I should’ve said how instead of just giv...
Comments
Post a Comment