I NEED to know my test grade. Its been killing me inside and
out. I don’t know whether I did good or bad and I really need to see my
results! But today in Human Geo we talked about POPULATION AND SETTLEMENTS! I
found it very interesting to learn about population! I learned 7.5 billion
people live on Earth. And the population is increasing by over 73 million people
per year! Which means 200,000 per day. And so on… but 90% of the population
growth take place in the developing countries of Africa, south and East Asia
and Latin America. We visited this site that showed us the birth rate, death
rate and it was really cool seeing how the number of people were going up and
down. But the birth rate increased more than deaths so the population grew a
lot more than deaths. But it doesn’t show if a natural disaster happens.
Today in human geo we got to share our projects. And If you know me you know that I hate reading aloud and standing in front of a class and presenting something. One reason why I hate it so much if because I read slow and sometimes I mess words up and I feel like a lot of people judge me! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! But for real I do hate it a lot. We did our project on Population Pyramids. We had to write questions and other things about world hunger and many people and organizations that do make a difference and do help people in a hunger situation. Listening to people they did very well! But then my group went and my other group members did very well. But then it came time for me to talk and I completely embarrassed myself. I felt like I couldn’t talk and of course I didn’t really know what to say when it came time for me to explain MY thoughts. I said how the organization taught people to farm and that’s good. REALLY GRACYN!! I should’ve said how instead of just giv...
Comments
Post a Comment