I NEED to know my test grade. Its been killing me inside and out. I don’t know whether I did good or bad and I really need to see my results! But today in Human Geo we talked about POPULATION AND SETTLEMENTS! I found it very interesting to learn about population! I learned 7.5 billion people live on Earth. And the population is increasing by over 73 million people per year! Which means 200,000 per day. And so on… but 90% of the population growth take place in the developing countries of Africa, south and East Asia and Latin America. We visited this site that showed us the birth rate, death rate and it was really cool seeing how the number of people were going up and down. But the birth rate increased more than deaths so the population grew a lot more than deaths. But it doesn’t show if a natural disaster happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog