Today we came into class dreading talking about mid-term exams! I cannot believe its already that time of year!!! It felt so far away but now its only a day away! That’s crazy! But today Mr. Schick was making us feel bad for not doing anything for his birthday like the honors class did. They made him two cakes both representing the two. Colors on a population pyramid. That was so sweet of them… but making us look really bad. But today we went over last years test for the mid terms exam and I was a little uneasy about some questions! But im going to study hard and like what Mr. Schick put next to me beautiful angel, “im gonna ace the exams”!!! But there are like 100 questions and an essay ! But hopefully when I study I will do great and ill have nothing to worry about!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog