Today we came into class dreading talking about mid-term
exams! I cannot believe its already that time of year!!! It felt so far away
but now its only a day away! That’s crazy! But today Mr. Schick was making us
feel bad for not doing anything for his birthday like the honors class did.
They made him two cakes both representing the two. Colors on a population
pyramid. That was so sweet of them… but making us look really bad. But today we
went over last years test for the mid terms exam and I was a little uneasy
about some questions! But im going to study hard and like what Mr. Schick put
next to me beautiful angel, “im gonna ace the exams”!!! But there are like 100
questions and an essay ! But hopefully when I study I will do great and ill
have nothing to worry about!
Today in human geo we got to share our projects. And If you know me you know that I hate reading aloud and standing in front of a class and presenting something. One reason why I hate it so much if because I read slow and sometimes I mess words up and I feel like a lot of people judge me! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! But for real I do hate it a lot. We did our project on Population Pyramids. We had to write questions and other things about world hunger and many people and organizations that do make a difference and do help people in a hunger situation. Listening to people they did very well! But then my group went and my other group members did very well. But then it came time for me to talk and I completely embarrassed myself. I felt like I couldn’t talk and of course I didn’t really know what to say when it came time for me to explain MY thoughts. I said how the organization taught people to farm and that’s good. REALLY GRACYN!! I should’ve said how instead of just giv...
Comments
Post a Comment