Today, I was pleased to see walking into human geo that my
angle was STILL up. And someone left a
nice not saying I was going to ace my exams. Yay! Till Dylan and Dom came over
and made it say I wasn’t!!!! Not NICE! But overall today I’m tired and later I have
to go to a swim meet so I’m not really feeling it. If you had read my last blog
I didn’t feel confident on my pop quiz we took. Well ends up I didn’t do very
well and I got a 60%... welp. But today we are going over it and now I know all
the answers for exams and I’m going to be locked and loaded for the upcoming
essays next week that I shall kill it. But I still have time to study and be even
more confident. But I’m still very nervous to see the outcome.
Today in human geo we got to share our projects. And If you know me you know that I hate reading aloud and standing in front of a class and presenting something. One reason why I hate it so much if because I read slow and sometimes I mess words up and I feel like a lot of people judge me! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! But for real I do hate it a lot. We did our project on Population Pyramids. We had to write questions and other things about world hunger and many people and organizations that do make a difference and do help people in a hunger situation. Listening to people they did very well! But then my group went and my other group members did very well. But then it came time for me to talk and I completely embarrassed myself. I felt like I couldn’t talk and of course I didn’t really know what to say when it came time for me to explain MY thoughts. I said how the organization taught people to farm and that’s good. REALLY GRACYN!! I should’ve said how instead of just giv...
Comments
Post a Comment