Today in Human Geo class I was very surprised to see that Mr. Schick was not here today, because usually he is not on to miss a day of school. I’m a little worried but I’m sure everything is fine with my teacher. But today we got a chance to study and go over every little thing we have gone over the whole first and second quarters. The BIG mid-terms! I don’t know how to feel exactly because right now to have a midterm it seems like the last thing I want to do. The only thing good about it is that once you are done all of the tests and everything we have this super long break where we have no worries and no more test after that. I’m so excited for Christmas! Only 18 more days I believe. But I still have to study and work really hard to get a good grade on the BIG test so I don’t completely fail everything. But I believe I can DO This

Comments

Popular posts from this blog