Today in Human Geo class I was very surprised to see that
Mr. Schick was not here today, because usually he is not on to miss a day of school.
I’m a little worried but I’m sure everything is fine with my teacher. But today
we got a chance to study and go over every little thing we have gone over the
whole first and second quarters. The BIG mid-terms! I don’t know how to feel
exactly because right now to have a midterm it seems like the last thing I want
to do. The only thing good about it is that once you are done all of the tests
and everything we have this super long break where we have no worries and no
more test after that. I’m so excited for Christmas! Only 18 more days I believe.
But I still have to study and work really hard to get a good grade on the BIG
test so I don’t completely fail everything. But I believe I can DO This
Today in human geo we got to share our projects. And If you know me you know that I hate reading aloud and standing in front of a class and presenting something. One reason why I hate it so much if because I read slow and sometimes I mess words up and I feel like a lot of people judge me! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! But for real I do hate it a lot. We did our project on Population Pyramids. We had to write questions and other things about world hunger and many people and organizations that do make a difference and do help people in a hunger situation. Listening to people they did very well! But then my group went and my other group members did very well. But then it came time for me to talk and I completely embarrassed myself. I felt like I couldn’t talk and of course I didn’t really know what to say when it came time for me to explain MY thoughts. I said how the organization taught people to farm and that’s good. REALLY GRACYN!! I should’ve said how instead of just giv...
Comments
Post a Comment